Monday, September 25, 2006

Minneapolis Sculpture Garden (1 of 5)

On a Saturday back in August, Stacy and I spent a few hours at the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. It was a beautiful, sunny day and I was excited to get out and take some pictures. I had never seen the Spoonbridge and Cherry, which I had heard was synonymous with all things Minnesotan (not really sure why). This was a prime opportunity for me to work with the circular polarizing filters I had bought for my lenses. I was pretty happy with the results. I had noticed, by looking at their work online, that some local photographers like to come here to take senior & wedding portraits. Sure enough, we saw two wedding parties and a senior there for photographs that day. The garden is a free venue and there is limited free parking close to it. There is also paid parking that isn't too expensive. So, check it out sometime, you will have fun.
Joel
Click on the photographs for a larger view.
Cowles Conservatory

Standing Glass Fish

Stacy inside Cowles Conservatory

Flower

Joel inside Cowles Conservatory

Posted by Picasa

No comments: