Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Car & Truck Show

Back in July, Stacy and I met my parents at a car & truck show on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. My parents, Carl & Becky, had driven their 1956 Chevy 3100 Series Stepside pickup truck 400+ miles from Illinois to be at the show. They ended up driving it a lot further, as they left from the show and went to Northern Minnesota, then to Sheboygen, WI, and finally back home to Central Illinois. We had a lot of fun looking at thousands of cars and trucks. It's amazing the character & style the classic automobiles have. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take the time to photograph all of the beautiful cars & trucks I wanted. Below is just a tiny sampling of what was there (top-left corner are my parents with their truck). Click on the collage for a larger view.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: