Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Chaska Trail

This is one of my earlier photographs, from almost a year ago. Shortly after receiving my camera, I went for a walk on a trail in our town. It had rained a lot recently and I thought that this waterfall would be fun to try to photograph. I didn't have a tripod yet, so I set the camera on a rock and used some small stones to prop up the lens. I was still trying to learn the functions on the camera so I took several photographs and this was my favorite. I have always enjoyed photographs of waterfalls that looked similar to this. To many that know me and have seen my photographs, this is a familiar one. Enjoy!

Joel
Click on the photograph for a larger view.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

Do you use Photoshop to enhance the contrast?

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Jill,

First of all, thanks for the comments. I appreciate you stopping by for a look and hope you come back often.

I do use Photoshop. However, when I took this photograph I did not yet have it, and since I got it, I have not gotten around to making any adjustments to it.

I do love how Photoshop allows you to make so many benefitial adjustments to your photographs. It's just a pity it, and the rest of Adobe's programs, are so expensive. Oh well, that's vast prosperity for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer what I can. Thanks again for looking at my photographs.

Joel